Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Dr. Appt
We had another baby dr. appt yesturday. We got to listen to Aly's heartbeat :) My belly is growing good. I have gained 22 lbs since I've been prego.....and 3 months to go....wow. She is kicking around in there like crazy. The other night Nick and I got to see my belly move again from Aly moving around. It is so amazing. Yesturday, at the Dr. appt, i explained to my dr. that my heart rate feels a little fast and almost as if it is pounding at times. She took my blood pressure, and didnt say much, so i assume it is normal. Then she listened to my heartbeat and asked if anyone has told me I have an "irregular heartbeat". I told her no. Then she let Nick and I listen, and sure enough, there is a pause during several beats. I am going in today or tomorrow for an EKG just to be safe. I will keep the blog updated after the appt and we figure out what it is. We scheduled our 3D ultrasound appt in May. We can't wait to actually see a picture of Aly's little face inside my belly. Aly is kicking around ALOT as I'm writing this...Nick says she's going to be a little soccer player. Please keep us in your prayers for this next appt and we'll write soon...love Nick & Keri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment