Saturday, April 12, 2008
2nd Baby Dr. Appt
Medical Update: The following day, I was having the heart palpatations consistently, and was a bit worried, so I tried to call my Dr. to get a referral to see a specialist. They told me to go to the Women's Clinic right away and that anything dealing with my heart was considered an emergency. They admitted me and did an EKG and checked my thyroid. Everything came out fine. Then they decided to hook me up to a heart monitor for 24 hours. I completed that and they are going to send the results from the heart monitor device to a specialist. I have an appointment with my Dr. next Friday the 18th, to get the results. Nick and I both believe it is just stress and my body going through changes. I am relieved to hear the Dr. say, it is common for women to recieve heart palpatations anytime after their 23 week. The Dr. gave us positive feedback leading us to believe it is ultimately something we all encounter......stress. Since, I have been implementing some weights into my workouts, hoping this will help. No worries. Some more pics on the way........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keri---
I'm glad to hear that your Dr. doesn't think this is too abnormal and I hope your holter monitor reading checks out 100% when you go to the Dr. on Friday. Start taking it easy!!! Let us know how it goes. We will be thinking of you. Talk to you soon!
Love,
Jenni and Lonnnie
Post a Comment