Well, today was the first day dropping Aly off at daycare. Initially Nick was going to go in and drop her and I would stay in the car...(it was too hard), but when we got there, I decided I had to go in and see for myself. We had thouroughly checked this place out and loved it!
Nick said I did good even though as I bent down to kiss her, I lost it...... The providers asked if she is my first....YES, of course. They said she'll be in great hands.
Then we went back at lunch to pop in. They said she was being sooooo good. She seemed content. As soon as I saw her I said, "Hey sweetie" and rubbed her leg. She looked up at me and smiled and began kicking her feet. It was AWESOME!!! At that moment I felt better.
Getting back to work was alright....I kept busy enough not to be too sad, but I still missed her tremendously. Nick said it would be hard, as he has had to go back to work weeks ago.
Everything is going good. I hope everyone is doing well.
We love you all -
Nick, Keri, Aly & Shelby
1 comment:
Keri- I can't imagine how hard that must have been! I freak out when I leave my poodle at the groomer. HA!! I know it is hard now, but hopefully it will get easier. Are you all coming to Arkansas for Thanksgiving, or is it Christmas? I can't wait to meet Aly.
Post a Comment