Things are going good in the Paul house. Aly is adjusting to a schedule and sometimes sleeps 4 to 5 hours through the night. She is more alert lately and stays awake after feedings to play. We take her everywhere to get her use to being out and about.
We have some good news....After a long search of almost every daycare in Georgia.....we finally found the daycare for Aly when I plan on going back to work. I go back on Sept 22. The daycare is called "New Beginning Childcare Center". It is located about 1 mile off of the military installation. We attended a newcomers orientation yesturday and were able to meet the staff and the two ladies that will be taking care of Aly. The staff is wonderful. We feel real comfortable leaving her there during the day.
We are headed to Atlanta tomorrow for a week. Nick has work to do there and we are able to go along with him. Were staying at the Hyatt, so it will be like a mini vacation before I go back to work. Aly and I are going to be able to go visit my girlfriend, Andrea during the day, so were looking forward to that.
Hope everyone is well. We love you all and miss you.
Nick, Keri, Aly & Shelby
No comments:
Post a Comment