Saturday, August 02, 2008

BABY ALY IS FINALLY HERE

Alyson Renee has arrived! She entered the world on Wednesday 31st at 12:36pm, weighing 8lbs 6oz, 20 inches in length. She's got mom's eyes, dads nose and mouth and mom's ears...:) Thank you all for the visits, gifts, prayers and kind words. We will be posting pics real soon. We have our families here from out of town enjoying the new addition to our family.

Love to all -

Nick, Keri, Baby Aly & Shelby

4 comments:

Jim Morgia said...

I am so proud of you two. So sorry I can't be there. I am sure you two will make great parents. Please give my newest granddaughter a big kiss for me.

Leslie said...

I was thrilled when Nita e-mailed me to tell me the great news. I cannot wait to see Aly's picture. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you both! I know you will be wonderful parents & Shelby will be a great "big sister". I can't wait to meet my newest niece! All my love to you.

Anonymous said...

I am soo sorry that we couldn't be there with everyone else. I LOVE seeing pics of my new neice. She is beautiful & if you put dark hair on her, she looks alot like Nicole did when she was born. Give her a big kiss for me & We Love You Guys...