Hello, Family & Friends
We had another appt today. The Dr. said I was at 1.5/2 cm. She said Aly is right there in the birthing canal ready to come out. Everything is going great. I am a bit swollen in the ankles, legs and hands. Nick and I joke about it. He tells me to sit down before my ankles snap. He's doing great taking care of me and making sure I get the rest I need. They changed my due date up one day. Now its Aug 2nd instead of the 3rd. Getting closer! My good friend Kim had her baby last night....a little boy. He is absolutely adorable. We were hoping we'd be in the hospital together, but it is so exciting being able to visit her and see her baby. Were just hanging in there waiting patiently. We went to a Kenny Chesney concert last night. The whole night, through all the other bands, Aly slept.....until Kenny finally came out and then she was moving around like crazy. We hope everyone is doing well......we love you and miss ya'all.
We'll post some pics soon.
Keri & Nick
No comments:
Post a Comment