Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Can't sleep..............

So it is 330 am on Wednesday. This is day 2 of waking up at 2 am and not being able to fall back to sleep. Any advice from anyone out there? Am I just getting anxious???? I'm not even exhausted the next day at work. CRAZY!?. Maybe this is God's way of preparing me for "no" sleep once Aly arrives. :)

It was cute....when i woke up this morning I turned to Nick and said, "Nick, I can't sleep". He tried to comfort me and rub my back, but didnt realize he was rubbing my belly and squeezing it....I jumped and said, "OOOOUUUUWWW, you're squeezing my belly". He said he thought it was my back.......too funny.

Well, I suppose I'll go lay down and at least try to rest........... I hope everyone is doing well - we'd love to hear from you, feel free to drop us a line.

Love ya

Keri

No comments: