Sunday, April 20, 2008
Dr. Update
I got a call from my Dr. last Friday. They are referring me to a cardiologist. They told me they want to check my thyroid again and conduct another EKG. I'm not sure as to why, since i just had one in the last week. She did say according to my previous EKG, I definitely have some irregular heart beats going on. She said this isn't her specialty, and that is why she was going to refer me, to be safe. She sounded confident it is nothing to worry about and is common in pregnancy, that she has seen. I will keep you updated once I see the specialist. My heart has actually felt better and hasnt palpatated as much since I had the heart monitor hooked up. I have been walking more and lifting more often. I think this is helping me to burn more energy and relieve stress. Today, Nick and I spent most of the day outdoors, walking and doing yard work. The room is coming along....as we are still searching for Aly's crib. We found one we like at Target, but no local Target carries it, and the shipping costs on line are 1/2 of what the crib costs.......crazy. Hope everyone is doing well......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment